Technical Films - Hygienic Division
Laminated breathable backsheet film
Our breathable film is a microporous breathable film produced with the most modern technologies. These plants are devoted to the production of films, where a controlled breathability is required.
At the end of the 90s this technology for the extrusion of the breathable film and the one for its lamination with various nonwoven solutions were introduced by Plastik, which massively contributed to the development of the laminated backsheet film in the hygienic market.
The laminated breathable film, compared to the traditional backsheet film or to the non-breathable one, assures a breathability level in line with what the customer requires for the realization of the product, a more textile aspect, thanks to the support of nonwoven tissues, and a product with greater resistance to stress.
This lamination technology through hot melt gives the possibility to personalize the product with several solutions, thanks to the great availability of different nonwoven materials that have diverse basis weights and natures.
The breathable film enables air and vapour to go freely through it, being at the same time an excellent liquid barrier.
The product can be supplied with colours in masterbatch or printed, as per customer’s request.
- White with controlled covering indicator
- Coloured with controlled covering indicator
- Breathable with controlled breathability indicator (low- medium-high)
Available TNT supports
- TNT with different basis weights
- TNT with different colorations
- TNT type: SPUN BONDED (PP), SPUN BONDED (PET), CHEMICAL BONDED (VIS), SPUN LACE (VIS- PET), AIRLAID (FLUFF PULP), SPUN BONDED SOFT (PP), SMMS (PP)