Technical Films - For Protective Clothes
Laminated breathable film
The breathable laminated film is particularly indicated for the production of protective clothes, since it is an ideal barrier against liquids, while at the same time enabling air and vapour to go freely through it. This combination offers a significant advantage: it allows a higher comfort when the cloth is worn for a long time. Therefore, this breathable film is really targeted for disposable surgical coats.
It’s possible to sterilize the film and to treat its surface in order to make the product safer in extreme situations (i.e. risk of external agent contamination).
This lamination technology with hot melt assures the possibility to propose two and three film laminates, by personalizing the most suitable combination to the customer’s needs.
Plastik can supply different solutions, thanks to the availability of several nonwoven tissues that have diverse basis weights and natures.
The product can be furnished with colours in masterbatch and is specifically designed according to EN 13795 and ISO 10993.
Available film supports
- White with controlled covering indicator
- Coloured with controlled covering indicator
- Breathable with controlled breathability indicator (low- medium-high)
Available TNT supports
- TNT with different basis weights
- TNT with different colorations
- TNT type: SPUN BONDED (PP), SPUN BONDED (PET), CHEMICAL BONDED (VIS), SPUN LACE (VIS- PET), AIRLAID (FLUFF PULP), SPUN BONDED SOFT (PP), SMMS (PP)